Monday, May 08, 2006

The WeekEnd...

I wanted to write about the weekend too after reading Ade's blog..haha ^_^
Cos my parents were home and with extra ppl around. Certain routines changes.

But after creating the draft with the title "The WeekEnd" , i didn't input anything.
By now..I have half forgotten what had happened over the 2 days. Since I'm half day away from the next LONG WEEKEND !!

Well briefly summaries the activties then ::
Sat :: Polling Day
A ) Dad & Mum not working, Dad going on Kelong Trip for fishing with FRIENDS.
B ) Mum at home do house stuff.
C ) Cannot remember what I did, when chinatown for some reasons which i can't recall.
D ) Bring mum & bro out for dinner @ Bugis for La Mian , the one beside Breeks. Food was average. Wanton was very bad. Xiao Long Bao normally taste.
E ) Shop Shop @ Bugis Village and did my Nails..hehee
F ) Dyed my mum's hair

Sun ::
A ) Woke up late
B ) Gone Library
C ) When to pick Dad up at Ferry Terminal
D ) Have dinner at SPIZZA @ Habour Front. New experience for my parents.

No comments: