Monday, May 01, 2006

First Day Of CLASS

How bad things can always be when it don't go your way !!!
First day of class , 29th Apr SAT. I woke up at 11am thinking to leave home @ noon, which shld be just enough time to reach my class that starts @ 1pm

Since hungry, spent a little more time cooking instant mee. Hence only by 12.15 i was near the MRT. Mark called saying he is getting on a cab there from Outurm and asked if I want too. Since he did mention at the rate i moving will be late hence I ended with the decision to take a cab from my place instead.

Waited Waited Waited..under the HOT HOT sun. Well no cabs near the junction of the MRT track. Hence I started walking back towards my neighbourhood market. Still no cabs..after all the walking too and fro for like Nth TIMES..and messeging Mark how angry I was after one cabbie rejected to pick me, WTF.

Only by 1301 hr I hop on to a cab on the street at my FLAT .
SEEE...walked all the way too and fro and back to my own HDB FLAT. I nearly wanted to give up and just go straight home . Super duper angry WOMAN I was. I really don't understand how come during this important hours there are NO CABS...errruughh

Even on the cab...worst there was slight conjustion on the AYE, and the cabbie drove me to SPRING's building instead. I thought he KNEW where the PSB is after I told me my destination he sounded very confident !!!

Oh well... only by 13.45 I entered my FIRST class. How wonderful. Yet not able to identify where Mark was and didnt get my notes until much later at 13.50 I spotted him from the backrow seat. Hence I moved up and took the notes from him. Still I was an ANGRY woman.

After the class and tutorial, head down to my dad's stall for a quick meal and head to Orchard Lido to catch a movie to cool off.

At least the movie "Daisy" is nice...plus I also got 2 new tops at Far East.
Ended the day being quite happy as the dinner was at East Coast , Zen Cafe. Food was GREAT !

Cheers~

No comments: