Put it up for all to read.
http://www.wikihow.com/Understand-Guys-Who-Want-Long-Term-RelationshipsThis may also mean underlining that I'm not good at being a galfriend type. ^_^
I know..I'm NAGGY !!! THATS ME !!! Love to repeat stuff
But still... GUYS..also are a PROBLEM okie.
4 comments:
yuck ...
i read this: "Make them feel big and strong. They love to be the "knight in shining armor". You are weak, he is strong. You don't really have to be weak, but allowing him to feel that he is taking care of you and protecting you will make him happy."
and thought i should just puke!
if they are strong, they don't have to be made to feel it by me. who wants to have to do that for their 'man' ...
pretend i am weak ... how lame ... if he is not strong, neither am i and vice versa ... if i pretend to be something i'm not, i'm going to get a man who wants who i am pretending to be .... that doesn't make sense!
anyway ... much luck in love and life!
men are different, that is very, very true!
peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'
Well to some extend I also find Male EGO are the root of the problems.
I feel this artical are more for reading as it indicated. Meer information.
Chill~
In my opinion, I truly believe that in a relationship, the two person must be able to accept their partner's original / normal personality. If a relationship was began, in a motive to change the other person's personality, the relationship will be painful one. Personality changes are only possible when a person has a change in their mindset (only from within himself/herself).
But this article was more like tell how a gal should react in order to get a date for a long term relationship.
I do agree that personality change for a relationship will inflict pain. But sometimes, its really impossible since at times its more like a give & take plus ignore.
Post a Comment