All started @ 2am.
With a Fatigue body and mind..tried to install VS2003 on Baby.
Keep giving error until 3am. I guess tired mind shld not do anything pass the hr.
Daybreak...1st news that came..Ade can't find companion to go Redang with to subsitute Jo. She suggested me to find another 2 ..but HOW!!!???
I phone Mark regarding this matter..and he couldn't even care less about the trip being cancelled...Now recalling how happy I was telling Joey & Jean abt my Redang trip, was sooo happy....and all the planning I had when thru to make everyone happy....sigh~
Last draw...I surrender to the ill faithed trip to Redang. *sobs sobs* ("_")
Hope Ade & Jo can enjoy since they will be rescheduling it.
After that..swallowed a package of fried mee & choc pocky before lunch.
Midday... Mood still didnt recover from all the disappointment...
ahh the beach, the sun, the sea, the fish, the stars and the wind...
Even Kiwi can bully me during lunch break...it's acidity hurt the wall lining of my upper mouth..Ouch***
Next...my Users called..he feeling fustrated ...not able to understand my quote and questioning with doubts to a point not willing to listen..sigh~
To recover from all these..I use my magic eyeliner & masscara...to touch up my lousy mooded face. And felt a little happier. SIgh~~..now ..left the 1 HUGE setback...my ASSIGNMENT !!!!
Now can onli look forward to TOMMMMORROWW....
2 comments:
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment