Got changed after getting home and when out to meet KK for dinner.
He had to wait for me again..sigh..I'm such a late queen at times. There was so much jam that the car wasn't moving at all. Sian leh
I suggested to head down Marina Sq for Ice-Cream and Jap food which that place served.
Guess wat..SUPER LONG QUEUE. But the ice-Cream fullfiled all the time to queue for dinner.
pei Seh..didnt take photo of the food. the Dessert was nice too.
Found-out KK is a RED BEAN lover...sigh..which I'm not..haahaa . But I did tried some for his dessert..tasted great. Mine I order a green tea float..taste good too. But i was too full and tired to finish since had ice-cream earlier.
Walked around...and found the Australia Canberra Show . They got real tulips on display which was for some donation hence too pictures of it..look like fakes rite..haahaa.. poor flower arrangements..still nice colors


1 comment:
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»
Post a Comment