Monday, May 15, 2006

The Date with Ade

Well well as the Title says..its a DATE. exclusive with Adeline...

I'm always a lazy bump..on PH & Wkends..love to sleep..so got Adeline to wake me in order to meet for breakfast @ Bras Basah Mac. Mark was still complaining that I'm going to be late for the appointment.. since I was already getting out of the hse late...and she called saying she was just on her way..haahaa.. we are soooo alike !!!

Since Mark drove his friend's car. I got there earlier...heehee.. ^_^. Well in the end at Mac we had the same BIG BREAKFAST, the feeling was sooo great. I really feels wonderful to have breakfast with your good friend. So..after that we head to Suntec to do walk thru the M'sia Resort Fair.

After collecting data..set at CoffeeBean to rest ur legs over tea & cake. Next was to proceed with some window shopping @ Marina Sq plus did a quick mandicure before she when to meet Jo.

Me... headed to Bugis, planned to visit Mark to do Assignment together. Must be the mood or the weather, did a quick browse at the cosmetic section to check out any lip gloss I can get. Tested out the new gloss @ Dior & next was @ Lancome, they were all friendly..weird u know...Cos they never care to entertain at times. Anyway was really tempted to get something, but for a gloss it cost $30 SGD...sigh..Anyway everything was win over by hunger...I walked over to Rochor Complex & had Bak Kut Teh alone.

And after that was Da Chang Jin @ Mark's place..and do Assignment all the way till 4 am...
Hate late nights...sooo hungry...

No comments: