Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Week..

Feb started off cool...and Ended cool
New Year.. My Bday.. Made new FRIENDS (Joey's)
Got to know Doreen, wonderfully sweet and demure lady.
Got to know B & C .. hahaa..Ben & Colin. Cute and fun guys.

Also had bad experience... got to know guy online where my intensions were purely to make friend but his was otherwise from what we analyse. That turn out to be a super scary event.
At least Adeline & I will remember for LIFE...!!!

Lastly Old Thomson School mates do exists !!!
Bump into one at my office, she has became a teacher.. oh how I missed her too.
We wrote letters to each other initally. Yet in the end both moved.
However .. after so many years, we still met..keke..oddest way still.
She, Baoyi, was driving off from GRO and Me on the way to WC while talking to my colleague.
Suddenly someone called out my Chinese NAME !!! CHINESE NAME... how I hardly heard.
Turn around and found a lady..poping her head out towards the left window from her driver's seat.
There..BINGO..we found each other..keke..exchange numbers tooo..
Soo happy ...students of hers... stop making her shout and angry....her voice has become husky ... =((

Not to forget Jude's colleague, aka Senior.
Thats what I called him out of fun, but think he might have thought of me as a silly no sense gal.

Anyway met Alvis (Senior), thru Jude's invite as a companion for a drink.
He found me familiar and so did I. Yet I did not raise any doubt till Jude mention about his curiosity on the way to NAB.
Must have seen him somewhere else and maybe more then once which left an impression most likely, since I did not know him during my school days.

No comments: