Sunday, March 05, 2006

:: God MaMa ::

had a wonderfull weekend with Joey's mum and Joey.
Friday dinner was nice and simple ...mum's cuisine.
After dinner... chatting with aunti, she asked my Zodica Year. Hehe..she mention my best match shld be from the year of Horse, Rabbit and Pig. Wow so hard to find ..so hard..keke..Aunty also mention is difficult...keke

Well Sat was a trip to Kulang to visit Joey's Grandma for the 2nd time.
And still Joey's relative mention that we looked alike. Hmmm...however Joey so fair..me..so DARK.

Anyway...at dinner with them & Joey's brothers. Was most enjoyable. Suddenly Aunty asked if I want to be her god-daughter. I felt great honor yet was kinda of lost. I'm not a good daugther towards my parents so I'm worried too. And worried how my parents would react and wat kind of resposiblities I would have.

Parents sound positive but Mark was very against it. Kinda of upset since I was really delighted over the offer and told him first, but the response I received was super negative and irritated.

Well he warns me abt the responsiblity having another mother and also if i'm able to go thru any more emotional setbacks. But to me... I really wish to have consider. Cos she is really nice and fun to be with. Will consider with great care as not to be unfilial later...

headache... *sob*

No comments: