Was just surfing here and there on blogspots..u know clicking on "NEXT BLOG"
From there..I landed on Patricia Mok's blog. Hmm interesting..hehe.. so added her link on the section.
Since updating template and was checking my mails notice some of my friends blog very regularly on Friendster. I guess is also easier for them since you can do lots more on friendster at the same time blogging. Hence I added them on my section ... hehe..And the entries are ...... Adeline, Xyrstal, Karen & Bear.
fyi interested for me to add you. just email me or msn me lah...hehe.
I have been really curious lately..seeing other ppl's blog , example Xia Xue , Mr Brown and Kenny Sia ..ooh many more plus the person that interest me lately (secret ^^) .... Oh the www.myheritage.com is really errmm..interseting...the FACE RECONITION program..haha... seems like lots of ppl have tried it but I'm not so keen.
I haven surf this much daily until recently when i start blogging & lagging..something must be soooo wrong with me i felt at times. But i find blogs are interesting. It may reflects the truth or a camouflaged personality. But still it is the real "you". A "you" that one had picked to show the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment