忘记是必须经过。。确认,接受,放下
Tears rolled... Images flashes by my empty mind.
Suddenly the sadness was consuming me. Events were all not happening in order.
The feeling tore me into pieces within.
Wish I could cry aloud, I wished someone was next to me during that moment.
That pair of arms would be wrapping around me.
With warmth & comfort to easy that pain within me which I have not let go over the years.
How can I let go? Yet moments had already lost colour, lost life, lost faces.
"Human are such weaklings ...", this was how I felt every time.
I'm this young, yet at this point I'm not able to reprocess my memory to produce a complete plot of my life with them... The daily events, sounds, sense, words exchanged and the feeling.
It is not event 10 years, and I spent my most vibrant 18 growing up years with them. Felt so ashamed, took everything for granted. That unconditional love, concern, conflict, upbringing and the daily tasks that was carried out by them. They watched me grow up, but I was not able to have the power to change their fate in the end.
Those words I once told them, still rings in my year.
"I don't want to leave you. I want to stay by your side as always"
My regrets and tears ... those movie storyline that relates to them... trigger the sorrow within me.
No comments:
Post a Comment