Monday, March 27, 2006

Mt Faber

Hehe...the title "Mt Faber"... ^_^

Errmm..here goes..25 Mar 06 (saturday)
Parents go Indo Kelong to chilled out fishing. Hence the nice family vehical is left for usage.
So Viper & I when out for dinner and decided to head to Habour Front to have pizza @ SPIZZA (recommended by Cannie). But before we head for the food...I was really really STARVING ! Hence had to get buns from BreadTalk to fill ourselves up while waiting for pizza to come..hehe
Dinner was really nice, especially with a starving gal.

After that when to shop @ BIG. Errmm..was like a very spacious home-maker store. While walking around all I was thinking of was the Tempuras I had on Friday @ Europa Country Club on their closing parting. Joey asked me along, sigh sad to see the place go since the food had been great..hehe... Since my head was filled with Tempuras...I suggested having it for Sunday.

All this time, "Mt Faber" a place that I know but had yet to step my foot on. Since got vehical, Viper suggested we go for a tour up the hill and there we goooooooo..

Wow wow wow... FRESH AIR...really "taste" different, super refereshing. But all dark dark cannot see a thing..sigh..when for a short walk up hill. Lots of ppl there who are dinning , pubbing and chilling out. Really cool ..sigh..sad never see anything more "interesting"...hehe..


Ended the night shopping at IMM's Giant for my sunday TEMPURAS @ 1220 AM...

No comments: