yea yea...Finally manage to find time as I earlier pledge to get a new pants.
hehe..Fruitful but was kinda of weird.
while toon when to the restroom, only left kyc around while I was trying 3 different pants design.
The only COMMENT he gave was ... " pants too long too baggy"... & my reply was " I'm short hence have to alter !"
That reply, I responded thrice..hehe..still it was very nice to have a big brother around giving comments. Never had such experience leh...Finally toon came back and I a size smaller for the last design I tried.
Before we left the shop...we head for the scent that has been "flirting" with my senses..haahaa
Just at the main entrance of Suntec Mall,.Ralph Lauren has launch their roadshow to promote the new fragrance for men aka "BLACK"...wow wow..another killer for me...just like the "BLUE". The package give away was very attractive esp the ladies bag comparing to their norm..haahaa ..well left the after we took a sniffed of the fragrance.
Since kyc also wanted to do some shopping we head for G2000, and I did my part in return for the good company I received earlier while trying my pants. Both of us assisted him and finally he got a top (by his own taste) and a pair of pants. While he was trying..I do notice a thing, to know how u really look in the pants after trying, best to put on the shoes and if possible a belt to give the FULL look. Cos bro look different in the same pants with and without the 2 items on..hmm interesting...
Dinner ended simply, toon & kyc delivered dinner for atul & chaliki...sigh...the paulaner plan had to cancel cos atul too busy at work still haahaa..but nevertheless there will be another time. ^_^Y
cheers for the night...after writing 2 post..haahaa
No comments:
Post a Comment