Thursday, March 23, 2006

@ TeaHouse

Yeah...Jyoshith came to office today for I dont know wat since he already on NPL, taking this sat flight to Australia to look for job as his Aust PR is expirying.

Hmm... so when to Tea House @ China Sq for dim sum...yummy yummy... Finally i can go there happily since my last horrible experience with my dad sometime back where he refused to dine there...arrugghh**

Just alighted from the cab at China Sq and BUMP !! I saw JUDY..hehe. yea yea..run to her and gave her a BIG BIG HUG, plus demanded a kissed before we depart. hehehe..

Oh well lunch lunch...all i did was to order..sian..jyoshith always treat me as "FOOD MAID". After all he paid..so i dont care..hehe ^_^ ... $166.40 i think..but for 8 pax..okie lah the price. There after we head to Far East Sq for Teh Tarik.
Well walking..I saw 2 salsa "classmates" So diff to see them during the day hehe..

S'pore is so so small...but yet u dont alway get to bump into ppl u wish for.

No comments: