One should not ignore the bad omens...especially when you know it.
Yes ...I ignore my right eye twtich, forgot to say "好的来,坏的去 " and yes...incidents starts to happen >_< Café Cartel, and there it happened. I lost my balance and slightly hurt my ankle when I step onto a broken tile.
Pain 2 ::
Head to the escalator and was rotating my ankl to ease the pain...my foot hit the edge of the escalator step.
Poke Poke..ouch Ouch !!.
Pain 3 ::
After all the window shopping..finally head home. While showering...wanted to remove some dead skin & hair on my feet using a razor. Was doing the same motion on my left foot and cut....a small hole was found on my left 3rd toe.
Errrr...initially no pain..until blood start FLOWING...errr..No matter how u rinse it, it just like a fountain ..keeps oozing out. No choice, wrap in a towel and out to get a plaster ...at least i stop seeing blood for a while as i dressed (myself lah).
Got to my room , I changed the dressing again . Sigh..Apply antiseptic lotion and changed a new plaster...
The old one was FILLED with BLOOD...errughh..and the wound did not clot even a little and blood still FLOWING...sigh... After dressing the wound, wanted to drink something to ease my mood so got a Vitagen.
Pain 4 ::
Saw a irritating black patch on my face, thought can squeeze it out. And yes...it cannot be done. But resulted pain again on me..sigh...to ease it, I when to do a peel mask. By then, when the mask was done, was nearly 2.30 am. Gosh I'm tired..see how the Pain 3 event keeps me awake. Oh well and to bed I went.
However, having a Vitagen so late was a bad move ...even it indicated LESS SUGAR, my body still has to digest it.
Over worked body, makes ME a fatigue Human on a beautiful friday.
Lesson Learnt :: When bad eye twitch must say "好的来,坏的去 !"
No comments:
Post a Comment