Since I woke up ytd @ 9 n being late for work
I have yet to sleep. Gloom fillled me up half of the day and running nose filled the half of me till my dance class.
Breakfast was antibotics w chocolates...
Lunch was Nasi Pandang lah..so not too bad but never finish all the rest like I normaly would.
Dinner was a donated bun by Cannie before I headed for my reuda class.
Supper @ Belinda's place , lovely bee hoon & curry chicken..oh..not forgetting packet soyabean & 2 bottles of Yalkut.
Shower n lots more to do . Briefing on the wedding plan and needs to take note off.
Doing my super over dued BQ sigh...
Haven't really slept..I wonder if I'm ready for the wedding games & everything that comes after.
Hopefully can get to nap which should be rare..yet hopefull.
Cause this very moment is already 5 am on 16 November 2007.
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
No comments:
Post a Comment