Monday, November 05, 2007

Chocolates

Chocolates intoxication is happening within me.
Was delighted over the top when it was 2 boxes instead of the usual 1 box.

He might have thought i really eat too much and too fast. So buy more and shall stop hearing my complains when i run out. Bitter sweet thoughts I would consider these, just like the chocolates.

Maybe to him is really just convenient. To buy and past it to me. But having to wait after the movie finish can also be a horrible process for anyone,I suppose he didn't wait that long. ^_^

These chocolates are like receiving gifts...delights me from within. Also very appreciative towards him cos not even the closest person did that for me. I never felt such pampering. To him is definitely nothing more but I'm grateful.

What can I do to make him a bit more cheerful and interactive? His budding TLC. This is the life cycle of emotion I believe. So much agony and beauty its bundled with ..


-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

No comments: