What to dress..where to get...what look I can carry.
These issues have always been meddling around my mind for weeks as the dates nearer for both Bel's wedding & D&D.
Bel's wedding I gave my best shot, but only landed with my causal.
For D&D, it was so much worst. The bruises I ended up with from the Bel's wedding process becomes my next biggest issue following the "what to wear" issue.
I spent the last few hours last night to skim thru the boutiques of Takashimaya.
Did landed on some nice tops and re-agonized myself with the blue dress at Guess.
Finally i eyed on a bustier top & a black sleeves with V-back opening at ZARA.
I even went home and spent 2 hours packing for the change of clothing today, while trying to mix & match my own stuff to see if there is anything nice & decent.
Today when got Great World City's ZARA outlet to re-look.
Wanted to get only 1 piece and yet ended up with both.
Don't really know which to wear tonight and if is correct choice to get both.
Haiz~
Still very agonized about all these dressing up. Should behave like a guy more.
Put on and go off. Why all the hustle n bustle for just an event.
Maybe because hardly got chance to go D&D hahaha..and yet so fed up about it.
Sigh..Stupid D&D team..printed my name wrongly on the invitation card...DUHZzzz
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
No comments:
Post a Comment