Its over..hahaa..
Finally...
I went there late also, cos was tied up with doing makeup for Cannie.
Had no choice but to reach there late since myself was not even near ready.
Wore the V-Back opening top with my office skirt. Can't believe it when i wore this same skirt for last yr's D&D. Haiz~..
Took cab there with cannie, manage to grab some batteries for the camera before heading up. Once again the table was right infront of the speakers. Dressed in all black which was suppose to be out of the question and i still did so..^_^
It was boring, very boring for me hence I don't how i should really feel. I paced up & down to talk to the other SCS staff I know sitting at another table with Uncle Neo.
Waiting for KH gor gor to reach if possible after his exam. Along with SMSing Ade thru to kill my boredom. Mid-way taking pictures with Ade and the rest I knew.
KH did arrived, I even went out to look for him. Yet he still missed me, cos he only have enough energy and eyes for one.
The night went on & on with shows & games & even dancing. Yet I didn't join in cos really feel out of place. KH gor gor did try to locate me but even after that he wasn't really talking to me. Can see he is very exhausted n still searching for the person.
I was totally out of mood, just want to go for a drink. So happy the D&D ended. I feel so shity and only looking for drinking kakis and found Raj.
Nearly left with him for a drink, saw Ade's call n she was looking for me to take pictures with KH. Hence went over with a sulky face for KH. Asking Ade if she wants join my drinking session. And indeed she was keen. Giving KH gor gor the sulky face long enough he finally took pictures with me. Maybe it will be the 1st & last time we take pictures bah. At least he wore the Bday gift i got for him. Look smarter. ^.^
Well "invited" the remaining to go for a drink n ended up at Ink Bar cos New Asia Bar was booked. It was cosy. I had 2 glass of red out from a bottle. Ended up happy cos I drank.
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
No comments:
Post a Comment