Friday, November 09, 2007

Deepavali

Yeah Yeah..PUBLIC HOLIDAY.
Spent time packing last night to go JOey's place today.
However woke a bit late and had to DIY my mum's hair before I head out. Also talked to Sexy Bunny over the phone. ^_^

Sigh..in a rushed, forgot to take my paper work with me.
Shortly left my things at Joey's, we headed to Orchard for lunch n shopping.

Not a lot of crowd on the streets, most might have went overseas due to long PH.
Had lunch @ Angus level 6 of Taka. Interesting Japanese Western Food restaurant.
Thereafter was to get movie tickets for "SAW 4" @ 7.15pm.

We went back shopping @ Taka. I did tried 2 piece of dress at Guess. A black slip-on, makes me look slender. Another was a blue dress which looks lovely too, hot and hip.But both cost a bomb. Hence skipped since can't buy with impulse.

Joey seems to have a hunger issue so not long we had dinner, ooohh.lunch was 3pm..keke..dinner 6pm..haahaa. Lucky we shared dinner instead.

Oh...At Cineleisure, we gals when for a NeoPrint shot..haha..this is like my 2nd or 3rd time I think...1st was in Japan..sad i dont think I have those prints. So expensive..but sooo cute & colourful. ^_^

Not long was movie time..OMG..it was bloodly and gruesome killings. The plot is fast and consistence with blood and killings. Sigh..a bit too much for me, since I was watching with hands over my eyes..but still watched..kekee.

Since movie ended at 9pm, we went back to buy groceries at Taka. Got ourself Hokkaido crabs to make tempura on Friday. Heehee..happy happy. But a sore throat seems to be developing in me. Lots of phlegm. Hope it go away soon.

Wonder if I could find a dress soon..sigh..both Adorable Bunny's wedding & D&D.

-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

No comments: