My mood is swaying...very badly towards the gloomy part.
Very much like the weather now, raining and grey.
I feel like bursting out screaming or crying.
How ?? How Come ??
Feeling very pathetic...don't even have a dress to wear to good friend's wedding not saying to company's D&D. I know is not really a must but i feel very sucky about it.
Simply depress over dressing up. Why is it always like that.
Cecilia's wedding also the same. White for day wedding. Simply too difficult for me. I feel beaten up by it. I scared I can't even smile broadly on friday cos the self inflicted misery I cast upon myself.
FAT is really the problem...Busty also the main cause. I simply can't find anything nice...And even I did saw something nice at "Guess", it cost way too much for me to pocket and worst don't think I will even wear it again.
And now is FALL season..everything in the stalls are thick, wool, heavy looking. Sianz..simply i can't wear!!! Why can't I just easily get something off the shelf ? Why so last minute again for me..sianz...Hate it..Hate it...
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
No comments:
Post a Comment