Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Spoil Night

Everything started of cool. Met Joey for dinner at the korean restaurant. Food was nice since I LOVED Kimchi !! Tofu soup and the Mackeral we order tasted great ^_^
After Joey paid the bill she was even given a easter egg..well was a chilled hard-boiled egg and I ate once I got home !! Hee Hee .

Anyway after that we head for her belly dance class and I waited for her. Interesting class wor. After the class we when straigh to Union Sqaure Club, thats where some of the "classmates" decided to go for practice.

Happiily we went and WTF !!!, We didnt see a single SOUL that we know there who would be going. Realllyyyy..irritating. Well..maybe they left early but still...call us right!!! I mean we gave our nos lor. Hence we got our drink still since after 9pm need to pay but comes with a free drink lor. The ONLY amusing thing was to bump into my user. He dance pretty well but sad he never walk over and say hi...what a lamer...imagine the work I have assisted him with even when I was in CHINA !!! (wasted my $$$$$ to answer the call)

It really would be nice if those ppl did came and dance and STAYED a little LONGER !!!
Already there yet left so early. Say is a PRACTICE but still at a club. Just ENJOY longer lah..Crowded so WHAT !!! should pract in SMALLL STEPS what. Sigh~~~~ lamers.

Really hope i got more friends (males pls) interested in this. I really feel salsa is a fun social dance. It may be difficult for ppl that hence never dance before, but its all about relaxing ur body and understand how one can control the body to make the moves. Of cos...learn to relax to the beat of music, most of all allow the males to lead the ladies which also give room to understand opp gender.

And most of all DONT SHY even you dance poorly. All sort of dance are about being at ease with ur own body & moves. BE CONFIDENT to all those lamers. If you can learn to walk when you are kid , you can learn to DANCE !
Think which is more difficult !!!..

No comments: