Mark is finally going Australia this evening. And I only got to know it on Monday the actual flight time after Salsa class..
Hence arrange to have dinner with him on Tues @ spizza in Harbour Front.
All the chatting about he finally going to join Jeff and gang on their short trip in Aust since I was worried...Imagine a felle with no accomodation and no plans to plan for one even when he touch down in Aust...that is MARK !!! **angry**
During the dinner..he did mention some juicy stuff happening to the gang in Australia..heehee..Hopes he tells me more when he comes back ^_^ .
Okay Okay..getting back to the subject , "The BET !!!" , ho ho ho...Mark mention Jeff notice I have a blog since I put up the blog address on my msn for a while.
So here is the BET >>> Jeff don't have my blog address (my BET lah..so Mark says have)
The stakes where high initially, like SGD $5000... Yeah..no joke was $5000 but since i'm kinda of broke lately. I lower it to SGD $500 heehee ^_^.
So now all Jeff has to do is to find my blog and make a comment if he has it..haahaa..I hope Jeff signs off with his nick lah..else soooo many bogus "Jeff" there are on the net. For those "BOGUS JEFF !!!, BUZZ OFF"
But lastly... I DONT like to be a loser..so Jeff, even you know my blog site, DON'T COMMENT !! I want to keep my $500 bucks leh..
No comments:
Post a Comment