Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Chillll OUT.

Ended my night by chilling out @ Ice Cold Beer Bar.
Oh..was invited by the invitees (Joey & Peggy) Hahahaa..!!
Well great Deal too only SGD 10 and get free flow of beer and food until 10 pm. It was the bar's 10th anniversary.
Sigh ..she should really tell me earlier...but I was sooo pei sei of my top..i when shopping , hopping to find a new one..but still ended up with nothing.

Anyway reach that already got sabo by Peggy...drank down 1 glass of beer. Guess I also needed it to chilled cos of the argue I had with Mark. But I do admit that it was my fault to bitch abt Jeff's matter when Mark told me to keep mum.

Still was happy to hang out with Joey & Ben, Plus lots of new ppl . The place was PACKED anyway . Didn't drink a lot..cos after was all coke..keke.

No comments: