Since i skip my salsa class cos Joey is also ill, I decided to go out for a walk and get some small bites & library before my parents came home for dinner @ 10 PM.
While drizzlling I took a bus to Jurong Interchange.
Why Library cos Jurong Interchange got nothing to shop and my aircon still not WORKING!!!
Just walking past the MRT..i saw a booth afar and think that would be wise if i speed thru the place to get to the otherside where the Libaray is. But still ..i wasn't fast enough, I saw a guy from the booth got up and very instance i felt "hijacked" .
GUESS what.... the guy is good looking and ....is my 3mth YJC orientation mates.. Haha..interesting yeah~..
But really amazed by him recongising me. Since from what i recalled, I hardly talked to him then ..that was like wat... 7 years ago..OMG..time flies...
Talk talk talked..found out he has been working with Prudential for almost 2 yrs...Really didnt realise he was that tall..haha..my head had to keep arise..since he was standing close infront of me...Well kinda of embaress ..i was what in slippers, shorts, and a T-shirt (HOME LOOK) talking to him. Oh well guess I have a werid face that ppl remembers... haahaa..worst when i'm not close to JYC pals..
While talking..i turn and look at his booth and found out there was another felle I knew. SMITH.. yeah..pal from NYP DIT97 batch..haha. Heard from Viper that his working as Prud but didn't think I would ever bump into him... Another round of small talks but this time more comformatable lah. . since the duration had prolonged...ended giving my contacts and head for my Library..hehe.
Finally show You their pretty faces ^_^... Presenting Simth & Joe (from left to right) !!

No comments:
Post a Comment