Education is sooooo important even after you finish the standard set of education path most SPoreans did (up to min JC / Ploy) . Well one still have to strive to purse a degree in what ever they can do. Just to have that dumb paper to get a better job. Of cos this also shows that intellectually the brain is more sound.
For "lao-niang", took 6 long years to settle down and decided to persue a degree.. To a point of beinging horrified by the number of days I have to study in a week. OMG.. there goes my nights to shop, to hang out and have fun even on FRIDAYS...
I really hope it turns out good in the end. I'm sooooo not the studious type of person. Imagine i have to plough thru the books & notes plus do assignments...Aggussh.
Wish me luck man..the horror starts this SAT 29th Apr.
2 comments:
Dear,it'll be fun ;)
All the best for ur course!
Well...we lived in a paper-chasing society, tough luck yeah?
Post a Comment