Thursday, January 11, 2007

Stomach Flu

Oh my... on MC yesterday. Work up..diarrheas and vomited. Thought would be better after some intake of water and resting...BUT NOoo..

When to see doctor and was given a jab. Pain Pain Pain.
Body felt lethargic the whole day. Couldn't rest well due to unsettling feeling from the stomach.

Didn't even felt like eating since very things tasted a little tart, even water.
But i did manage out of my bed to head to union sq for some workout.
Have to say I wasn't in shape (i was never good at it lah ^^), legs were numb and head was spinning. But fun since I dance with my Bachata instructor Gary.


-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it me or did you just delete a recent post about a guy in your dance class? :P

Frangipani said...

hmm...could be you. ^_^

Anonymous said...

hah? I don't get you. :P