Tuesday, January 23, 2007

MC January 2007

Was hopping for a good start..but I ended having to take Medical Leave for 3 consecutive weeks!!

OMG
First was stomach flu, then was down with cold, next which is the worst of all currently...

I suffering from body pain due to a fell that occurred @ Freda's place. Brusies all over and MC 3 days. Walking is tough, sleeping is also tough. My pretty back is full of bursies so are both my arms. Felt like and old lady, can't bent. sigh...

Well I did made Freda panic and all worried. Hope i can back into shape soon...wanted to take the body isolation and styling classes...sigh..

I'm really accident prone, KYC even ask me to take up some new insurance policy that covers such events... how "NICE" of him. Bro said i may suffer from hairline fractured on my arm due to the location of my bruise.. sigh... How how how...

A terrible month.

-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

No comments: