Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ending and Beginning

There is always a ending to restart the beginning. Taking a step back for 2006, there were laughters and re-bonding of friendships & family; plus the great step taken for personal growth. But it also comes with worries, anger, lost and disappointment in oneself and others.

I ended the 2006 with my family on a car ride home, interesting and refreshing as is the first time. There is so much more to think about and to work on for this new beginning. I do wonder how i have to managed it, since not born a planner and always takes actions only when it happens.

2007 also means the approaching for my 27th birthday. With age comes with increase pressure and responsibilities. I don't know how to manage all the unforeseen events in my life. Family, job, studies, money, personal growth, relationship...

It feels like fluid, no definite shape nor form nor content. I feel lost, yet i don't want it to be define. How contradicting I am, I don't wish to hurt anyone. But I just can't see future... it is a little grey ...

I hope for the better ^.^


-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

No comments: