Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hormones ?!?

Wonder if due to that hormones after period, or I'm just going astray on my mind to inject new substance. I'm suffering from a crush after my stay at union sq. last sat. Identified as MingWei by Brenda, my new found salsa friend.

Seen him before when I first started out salsa at union sq. But i never occurred to me that I would be having such a crush on him today. He loves Rueda from what i observed and does salsa and bachata very well. Brenda mention that he loves dancing, hence explains seeing him very often at union. Sadly, he is also married...and heard the wife dance well and pretty too. Of cos..he is a very charming man so the wife can't be too far off.

I suppose is the hormones lah..and the desires for sex. Seeing him dance was highly enjoyable and of cos the way the body movies when comes to bachata, was what i yearn for. Tall and lean build body, and the perspiration that sip thru his thin shirt.

Sounds desperate yeah...really want to know him. At least can practice my bachata with. But the thought of having sex with him would really appeals to me. But that night... only around 1am then he notice how bored i was and asked for a dance (salsa) with him, but i sucks big time... {-.-}

I suppose after Brenda told me all the info, she might notice i had a crush on him. I did share the thought with Cannie, she was amused by my thoughts..sigh.. must get to know him. Married or not, really didn't bothers me I, let the first step be friends. ^_^. Hope being fat don't lost the chance to be friends.

Duh..how to manage with my school term started..sianz..


-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

No comments: