Warning...this is going to be a super duper long and naggy article !!!
READ @ UR OWN RISK
Monday - Salsa class for Inter 1.5
Met Joey & mum for dinner. Got them the Heng Xiang Pastry from HK that is in Great World till end of the week. Hope she likes it.
For Salsa..is the last class of Inter 1.5..wow so fast I have attended 21 sessions. So much fun and interesting ppl I have met thru the classes. There was also a class photo taken this time (^_^) .
I do look plain in pictures..keke ..nvm lor
Tuesday - Pei Ling
Yes..as the heading show, a noun..and equates to my dear OLD FRIEND from the no longer exist Thomson Sec Sch. Super duper long have met her..have to say years tooo since she has been busy studying Uni. Now she landed a German company doing R&D , sound soo interesting and full of prospects..How I wish mine was like that..but anyway..keke..forget it lah.
We had a sumpuous dinner @ Sun with Moon located at WheelLock Place. Food was good!!! Cold Udon, Kameishi Rice, Sushi, Crab pot and best was the desert...Koyto dumplings and Chestnut Crepe with Sakura Ice-Cream. Oh my that Sakura ice-cream's frangrance just filled your mouth and is not even creamy...wow wow wow..
Ended with a short shopping trip @ Wisma..sigh..spent sooo much time looking for a pair of shoes @ keith again..Really hope to see her again..but planning is required..since school work..errughh..
Wedensday - Pearl
Oh well normally i call her Rong Rong, thats my all time cousin that I hardly see ever seens we split leaving with the grandfolks. Life have been so diverst ever since. She has been having a hard time looking for a job. But now found a job at SQ to do food prep so..happy for her since she is enjoying. But PAY SUCKS...why can't SQ pay more to workers. I really want things to get better for her... Hope her Big Sister will come back from Shanghai permanently so she can get care & concern constantly.
Anyway we hate Swensens @ PS ..errr..but the foood..sucks..lucky I had a sausage from basement stalls. Oh my the Prawn Fruit Salad was more like can fruits with a horrible salsad sauce. For main was the Breaded Chick & Sirlon Steak. OMG..steak was SUPER DUPER HARD.
Anyway made me puke after that...Haahaa
Did got Pearl a new Tank Top ESPIRT..keke hopes she likes it.
Thursday - French & KTV
OKie..suppose to go steamboat but was changed to French food @ Saint Juilen.
Super food..4 person dine and the bills adds up to $468. Attendees consist of Joey, Myself , Cheryl & Cheryl's colleague Mark.
But food is wonderful and EXQUISITE. Wonderfull starters got salmon with caviar, escargot, lobster & avacado salad and duck liver (super nice). Then we had lobster soup which the thoughtful chief had split 1 portion of soup into 4 for us.
The soup was no creamy at all but had a special touch to it, thats cheese at the bottom..OMG..wonderful. Then here we have the middle course, puff pastry fish.
Its a whole fish shaped..OMG and got 2 type of fish in it. Wonderful dish. However by this time..we are nearly fulled.. Hence wine and small talk was a good form of digestion before our MAIN COURSE came.
I had the best experience of eating lamb. Joey had duck and even shared the knowledge of duck confit. Cheryl had Hokkiado scallop wheres Mark has Wagyu beef cheek (melts in your mouth). Lastly we had praline cake with medley of berries and chocolate truffles.
Well after that when to pub to meet the rest of Cheryl and Joey's friends. Sang a few songs there with Joey & Cheryl and left.
Friday - DINNER & Salsa after 10
Wow..super fast track day. Dad had planned to go fishing with his pals over in Indonesia Kelong. So mum had to tag along with me & mark. After Mark sent dad to the ferry terminal. We had dinner @ Froster Holland V. Food was nice..keke
But the lobster soup can never compare to the one I had at Saint Julien Restaurant. But their Wings are still as good as ususal. So after dinner..Sent my mum back home to rest..and I got change to go Union Sq to meet up with Jennifer , PuiLeng and Jing Ze.
At lots of fun there..1st time dancing there..wonderful experience. Also danced with 2 unknowns. Which was a shocking & interesting experience. Feels great even if I'm a lousy dancer..haahaa.
Overall..was fun..cos Puileng celebrated bday there..but i still misses Joey. sigh!
Reach home & slept only at 3am.
Saturday - JB to the unknowns...
OKie..trip to JB.. wat can I say. Just play along. I guess i was not too keen on ostrich farm nor fruit farm nor fireflies. But with good company.. still not too bad lah. Kids were cute. But I was tired since slept not enough before I set off for JB at 5.30 am.
But was nice to travel with mum alone. Maybe when i put the the pictures..will eleborate more.
Sunday - INFT3910 ...tragic
My 1st lesson, Geoff Skinner is the lecturer.. hip and kind of young looking. Surprise that this module's assignment was group work..Sigh..manage to find 2 new felle's to form the team of 5. Hope all things goes well from here.
Anyway picked dad up at the ferry and when for dinner at PuiTien Restaurant.
Conclusion..
I have been eating NON STOP... Indulgence in food..has a price to pay... V_V
No comments:
Post a Comment