Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A trip Too hard To plan

i just cannot understand why plannin a trip is so hard...i really want to go on a vacation. SG is already boring enough that sometimes one may not knw what to do unless one has a very very good hobby.

So now i said it..i got no GOOOOOD HOBBY. I just want goood company to go for a short trip together. Even that Vipe also rejects, good friends also reject..and worst..my OWN BABY COUSIN who obviously don't know much about going for a trip...also rejects..

I'm really started to get super annoyed by the ppl around me. Propably I'm the annoying one hence they dont like my accompanyment. Lets hope it will work out in the end.

{stuipd ant that crawl onto my hand...die die die}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh darling...I'm so sorry!!
After our course we plan for a good trip okie??