Monday, July 10, 2006

Tired,

It has been kind of tired rushing assignment 1 paper work.
Lots of getting use to the team members, who all are busy and away.
Finally was done on last friday. Had the weekend to enjoy.
But after this ..is going to be hardwork again. Development of the game project. Sigh..wat a killer.

Still I did enjoyed myself on Friday..keke..when Union Sq again immediately after class.
Shiok is the physcial experience..Happy is the mental fullfilement. 1st thing was to dance it off with Jing Ze to get use to it since I had missed the monday class. After that was Andrea (hope i spell correctly) . Simply horrible dancer I am. But super delighted to see Joey and Cheryl..1st thing is to HUG them...studies really take away my social life a bit.

After while Jennifer & Puileng came along..even more happy. Got to know new felle from JingZe. haaha..fun..and happy.

Saturday when for makeup class..was also very happy..!!! Starting to love salsa.

No comments: