Wisma
Okie..Tried to enjoy the Wisma Midnight Sale but it was yet another slightly angry event since my galfriend was late & not contactable. Oh well didnt buy anything at all since was too crowded.
Taka - Make-Over
But nevertheless was super looking forward to Sat's make-over @ Taka Dior with Ade. Straight after my tutorial i when to look for Ade @ Taka. When i reach there she was already on to the makeup. Well I wasn't too bothered on who do my makeup since all the makeup artist looks great. Hence I sat down and the available one did for me.
Its really worth..Since make-over service normally cost abt SGD 35 and above i think. And which cost SGD 80 comes with make-over, hairdo, photo shoot that come with printed copies + can where Dior jacket, and lastly the SGD 80 is fully redemmable with any of Dior products.
Heehee..well the picture of cos wonderful, cos the photographer did fast & good editing thru photoshop.. ^_^
Oh well most importantly, a normal person like me finds it super difficult to pick out items to redem. Of cos ..its due to lack of exposure and $$$ to buy lor. Still pick out some stuff lah..
While shopping we found out the Dior jacket I was wearing cost $2200++, I think the one on Ade wasn't anywhere cheaper lor.
Best thing is having a good time with Ade shopping together. She look gorgous after the make-over too. Her pic turn out great leh, like those publish in magazines. Even Vipe commented she look stunning after seeing her & her pict (that was like already end of the day abt 10pm after the movie).
We ended up having movies together..keke...X-Men III.
Marina Sq
After that when for midnight shopping at Marina Sq with my parents since they came for pickup. Heehee..shocked them with the picture too, not forgetting the real me duh. Sigh..they commented it didnt look like me wor..but was a pretty picture ma (all that simple & quick editing).
Sigh...after 2 midnight shopping event. I didnt event get a single item unlike my parents...erruughh...yet soooo exhuasting..all that walking.
So long lah..wait for the pictures ..^_^
3 comments:
so where's ur pix dear??:D
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment