Monday, April 21, 2008

meLLow

Recently..Ling aka Ms Wonderful(my creation), inquired about my age.
So a guessed was made..outcome was 30. Well my age is not near nor far from it. She blushed since age guessing can be really tough when the person is already in late 20s.

I wasn't unhappy..but more curious about the guess. She said I gave her a mellow feeling of a woman. Different from Ham & Sexy whom she recently got to know.
Kinda of surprise I yet to hit 30. Best line she gave before ending was "If I were a guy, would definitely date you" Ahh..darling darling..gave her a big hug.

I would never expect others to describe me as mellow, since always too noisy and bursting with unknown laughter or emotions.

Maybe is the experience & ppl I'm with..esp sexy..she made me understand lots of things too..

Ms Wonderful & Ms Sexy

Little Princess, Moi,
Prince? (since all hv cute nick) & Ms Wonderful..so candid this shot.


So what is really mellow...

MELLOW
1. a. Soft, sweet, juicy, and full-flavored because of ripeness: a mellow fruit.
b. Suggesting softness or sweetness: “The mellow air brought in the feel of imminent autumn” (Thomas Hardy).
2. Rich and soft in quality: a mellow sound; a mellow wine.
3. Having the gentleness, wisdom, or tolerance often characteristic of maturity.
4. Relaxed and unhurried; easygoing: a mellow friend; a mellow conversation.
5. Slang.
a. Slightly and pleasantly intoxicated.
b. Pleasantly high from a drug, especially from smoking marijuana.
6. Moist, rich, soft, and loamy. Used of soil.


-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.