Like waves..it hit me..lucky not very hardly..
Kinda too surprise, out of the blue hence resulted in total blank out for many moments.
My blog..mot many of my pals even bother to read.
There are no updates on Friendster or Facebook that will link up to update anyone.
And twice today..i was caught by surprise..
I remember taking down my full blog URL from Friendster yet still can access..hmmm
The first came like small wave as I had yet wrote anything related to him (aka Shiver..y that nick..interesting). After all he yet to really know me since mainly interacts only on work basis. But he commented my blog too wordy ..he prefers more visual pictures.
Since is my blog..i love to pen my thoughts even if pictures says A THOUSANDS WORDS.
Pictures really need time to edit edit, touch up..sigh..
The later came as crashing waves. I did wrote about him. Hope I didn't pen too much related to him. Shy. Blank-out. Want to dig a hole to hide were the instincts that came along.
Not knowing where to look after he broke the "news" while dancing even it was such subtle manner.
Think my face gave it all away to my partner..SOTONG is the description i believe. Already can't hold any frame due to insufficient sleep the night before..I really failed to make the dance enjoyable for him I suppose.
After some thoughts & testing..did find technology really interesting.
Friendster was the only source with half of the blog site declared..
Yet these trailing "..." was able to deduced the full URL.
Now i feel a bit off beat ..the hole i have to dig must be super big...
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
1 comment:
Wahahaha... Honey Bunny.... if he read this n is not too dumb ..think he can add one and one together n form a bigger pic..unless u planning to hint something elsee my bet is to eliminate this whole posting meow meow
Post a Comment