1. Over-stuffed organs due to pig out the night before.
2. Insufficient oxygen in the brain.
3. Speech deficiency incurred due to above..resulted poor reflex for dancing.
4. Great music to space out my thoughts.
5. Cilia baby..moody..so must do something for her!! gto pt 6.
6. My 1st Jack Daniel's, My 1st bottle @ union or anywhere else.
7. 1st chill-out with salsa darlings..feel relax with all that chatting.
8. Andy's joke..Sunny Boi's joke..Jack D...all that cheered my sexy Cilia up. Happy~
9. Really love the out-going nature of ppl I met. Funny, encouraging & warmth.
10. Found out Andy's is such a bubble nature..good drinker...like Cilia(drinkin part)
11. Found a bruise on my right index finger..hmm..sigh..injured sign? should be.
12. Feeling unknown..off the scale..where can I stand among all that happening?
13. Apologies to those I dance badly with..brain & body all not functioning most of the time.
First Pic with Cilia @ Upper Club May '07

PS:Like your expressive & interesting blog in Chinese.
Finally welcome to my small small "world".
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
Finally welcome to my small small "world".
No comments:
Post a Comment