Is always last minute informed on dinning together on weird occasions.
And always when I had made plans with friends.
This time is the Mid-Autumn Fest.
Dad insist that I turn down my appointment for tonight and meet them for dinner.
Without indicating the time and place. I can't make room to accommodate to him as always cos I'm also stubborn. Why never inform me earlier like Sunday when i wanted everyone in the family to eat together. I feel that such festive days than u bucked up insisting everyone to be together is really childish.
Everytime after such unsuccessfully conversation with Dad. I feel annoyed and frustrated. Conversation and emotion are always easily irritated with a pinch of annoyance in reply.
I dislike the fact that I had to reject Dad. But I dislike even more when is last minute and insist I change my plans for some not so interesting festive dinner.
I will still proceed to go out with Joey tonight.
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
No comments:
Post a Comment