I didn't feel like that before about dancing. Sigh..Very bad..
My tears nearly burst out. So silly. My bachata sucked..so bad so bad.
I was happy earlier..cos i was asked for bachata by a friend. Althought i can't follow so well still was passable. But when i asked my bachata instructor instead of the guest instructor..I FLOP..real bad. It was the long long song..MOndo BonGo..yet..only dance 2 minutes ,trying very hard still..before we came to a pause and exchange words.
He just mention people we know was looking at us..discussing or laughing at us. It was really a harmless thing that normally happens..however not knowing why
I felt bad..and suggested we can stop..and we did stop the dance..
I think i really fair badly..not able to follow..not in form...thats why was being discussed. I can understand how my gfs felt when dancing feel sucky.
To comfort myself, got Louis to get me a drink, Bel gave me a good long hug..Cilia gave me encouragement and friends asking me to dance. I even asked Ah Ming do a salsa with me just before he left. Later did a dance with SerJun was not so good cos the not still in form for fast dance and lots of bumpy dancers around us. Well well I ended my night at union early. Not even thinking of asking for the guest instructor Sol for a dance. Don't even think I can complete any moves he executes for both salsa or bachata.
Sianz.. -_-
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
No comments:
Post a Comment