Thursday, June 14, 2007

Over Eat Once Again

Yeah Yeah..eat eat eat..growing FAT is like my nature..hahaha
Badminton was canceled due to unforeseen issues. Hence all gathered to have dinner at Vivo's Hogs Breathe Cafe. Attendees : KYC, Toon, Cannie, me , ChanTat and Mark.

I probably consumed the MOST food. First was a mug of clam chowder, tasted so-so.
Then had a few finger food with the seafood platter ordered. And my main was their standard Prime Ribs, which i don't understand is not a RIB..but steak..why call rib leh. anyway 300gms of that..i think i finish at least 200gms. I ordered Medium-Well but think the waiter heard medium-rare..it was really not very COOKED..but I still can eat with the gravy.

Sigh..Mark can't eat steak..too bad. I also finished all the mashed potato n salad. not missing out some pork ribs provided by Mark and fish by Cannie. All these accompanied with 2 glasses of water. When i left the place, I was blotted.

Finally reached home after the long bus ride. I can't help but to vomit some out since feeling too uncomfortable with all the meat. But after the death anniversary prayer for my grands. I ate again..worst..roast duck and a bowl of RICE...

All that...I tortured myself by staying up till 4 am watching old Chinese TV drama by SBC production (about 15 yrs ago) , Ellen Degenerous n Martha Steward's show. Felt the brain exhaustion the moment I hit the bed.. Hahaaa..so super sinful.

Next time I must really CONTROL myself..sigh.. ^_^"

-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

No comments: