Memories keep flooding into my mind.
Flashes of the pass kept surfacing.
The moments I had had with them for the last 18 years on this faithful festival.
From the time I could really understand and help out, this festival has always been the busiest moments in the family other than new year. It was even been my family's survival need way back during my dad's time.
Never like to go eldest aunt's place, mass production for sale. Nasty cousins.
Made them at home, learning the art.
How i grew so fond of the rice dumplings. The nostalgic fragrance that feels the house with warmth.
Taste is different from grandma's , those made by both bro n youngest aunt.
I really missed them. Missed her badly. I misses massaging her legs and back during evenings TV time. The way she walked around. Do morning exercise. Sharing the room with her and my grandpa have to rest in the living room just to allow me to study late at night, which "tortured" both my grands.
...
missing so much
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
No comments:
Post a Comment