Think is really me..I'm the problem of my issues..
Just simply a problem myself to conclude.
A) Jeans not DRIED since last night cos rained..WHY I have to wash them in the wee hours like 3am ?? eat too much..so can't sleep..sigh. Have to hang all out under the SUN that might deceived me cos the weather is UNPREDICTABLE.
B) Tired..from laundry and reading...i just had to NAP..yes NAP..
During critical period where the exam is tomorrow, i still can NAP !!..faint.. (^_^")
C) Eat AGAIN after napping..ahhahh..what is it with my food intake. I did ate lunch at 12 sharp..yet by 3pm I ate again..faint...I don't have eating disorder..sigh..like Bel said..maybe i really allow myself to eat "in comfort".
D) Focus..losing it.. cloudy weather makes me worry about my jeans out under the sun. and I still can't focus on studying. Got todays NewPaper to read...why can't i read my lecture NOTES!!..Yuckss.
E) Super cool nuts..When swimming to chill out...but only found out later that my left leg lower calf muscle in strained. Due to what..the badminton game last night in office. Why do I have to jump around trying so hard to hit the shuttlecocks !!!! Not like I'm some national player, can win something out of the game..Errughhh
F) How lucky to bump into people..of all people in the world, a guy from U.Sq at the petrol kiosk. Only to say.."Err i know you from somewhere ??"..my reply "U.Sq"..some other smalltalk like another 3 sentences. Yet I was in my SHORTS and CARTOON T-shirt, I looks horrible since was just going to the near by pool. Already can't dress well going to U.Sq n yet the guy has to see me in my shitty home dress-code.
G) Till now..still can't focus..thats why blogging.
...Horrible Horrible...
...Terrible Terrible...
So many issues..sian lah.
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
No comments:
Post a Comment