Monday, March 12, 2007

Shopping..

Did shopping at jurong pt for both sat and sun. Got a pair of knee length shorts (something i was looking for..but costly sigh); a pair of 27" hip size jeans and halter top.

Ha ha.. yes 27" inch i wonder if i could still fit in a few days later since I can really pig out. But yes..is kinda shocking to me too, since I thought the jeans was a normal size till I checked it out later. Intensive salsa since the CYN seems to pay off.

I think that is a size i was in only when i was a kid..big fat girl, still am lah. Hence explains my bad dress sense during these years. But as mark says, if I balloon back then this pair of jeans would be a reminder of my once sudden "achievement" ^0^

Oh..another cute thing, found out i had 100 ppl as friends on friendster. But i suppose only 15% of the population are still of contactable range.

Today is also KYC's birthday, so wished him on my blog too. ^c^


-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

No comments: