Thursday, March 08, 2007

Dinner with friends..

Great dinner last night with Toon, KYC, Cannie and Chan Tat.
Brought them all to the Korean Restaurant I frequent at Tanjong Pagar area. All ate and enjoyed the a hearty meal. Food was good enough for all.

Although we all got to know each other from being colleagues, but we are really more like friends. Happy such a friendship had blossom.

After dinner, got them all to go down Union Sq to have a taste of my salsa hobby. I suppose everyone enjoyed, since the band was singing and get to see all the Rueda, Salsa dances. I had a few dance but was not every into it as usual, a few moves can't do well. Left that place early too to go home with the rest. But super happy cos is the first time I had my own clique of friends at Union Sq.

Happy Happy Happy..
Ahh..still feeling full from the dinner last night plus the lunch I just had...

-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

No comments: