Friday, December 01, 2006

Mix Emotion...

Tonight has been interesting..with much anticipation too.
Met Wendy from my pri school days after more the 13 years..haha..another record breaking.
Well I didn't kept contact with the majority of them shortly after I grad from pri..sigh..
It was a crowd today.. Yen, Joey, Cheryl, Wendy and Me.

Recongise her from afar..seeing Wendy was a total blown away for me. Pretty definately...haha...everyone does change except for me lah.. some old habits don't go away even with the pass of times... her laughter and funny conversation. Those are just the highlights of her, they make her shine with both beauty and humour.

But dinner was not all that pleasant, did bump into some ridiculous group at the resturant Sun with Moon. Kind of upset everyone to a point. We did recover..keke. =^.^=

The dessert for the nite was not food.. to me was a scare...We went to find another pri schoolmate working @ TAKA, QiuHua. Well...I not good with pals that have not seen very long and not too willing to meet him...nevertheless after much persuation by Yen..I did. Shoking enough..he even remember my name...Concluded the fact...my face didnt change..of cos..my physic too..hahaa

They already planned out another meething with even more pri pals..I wonder if I can manage the sudden meet up even more of them...low confidence is the issue I suppose..sigh..

-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

No comments: