Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wedding Bells

Attended (polymate)Lawrence's wedding with adeline on 10 Sep.
Well it did turn out to be a mini class garthering. Waiting for Adeline to sent the pics too me too.

Bride and Groom looked wonderful and the presentation even over the projector was also interesting..Delighted that they have chosen to walk the path together..after 9 long years of courtship.

Of cos with age, the conversation was about marriage, work, study etc etc.
Well good news also up comming for some of the pals who are married and getting married soon. Dinner when on well with all the chatty conversation. But did notice that our table are well sited with males and females on each side..hmm..

I also did saw another felle from poly at the wedding. I did assume it would be impossible to bump into him after grad..but still it did happen. He was once of Law's sec good pals...I pretended not to recongise him when we exchange eye contact and walked by cos I felt it would be redundant to acknowledge his presences. Plus was glad his table was situtated far away from mine. ^^ Hahaha..

Overall dinner looks okie, but I still felt odd since was never part of the class. Thanks to Laychin, I manage to get home early since she drove.. ^^

-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

No comments: