Last nite was just too shocking for me...
My aunt said she got cervical cancer thru SMS..i thought she joking..called her.
She was wepping..cos the doc say the test are not looking good. Her mental state was breaking down and I cried..after trying to comfort and assure her..which I'm totally not good at
Told my parents once after I hung up the line and we all drove to her place to visit her. She needs to know her family is still around and we care for her.
Reassurance is what she needed. Comfort and positive idea to be educated is also needed. After much talking with my parents, she lighten up more..hence we left for home.
Today she when for a follow-up and book appt for further dignose, think got assurance from doctor that it is early stage hence curable. She sound more positive and relax. Early detection is 100% treatable but such news are still too much for one to take.
YEAH...SHE is ALL WELL LAH...NO NO funny CANCER kekeke..all a SHOCK!! 02/12
She has to know we are by her..and will always be...somethings never will never change..
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
No comments:
Post a Comment