Monday, November 13, 2006

6 KM @ EAST COAST @ 5 AM

Oh Oh Oh... I just when for a 6 km run @ EAST COAST on sunday morning.
I super duper want to sleep already....sigh...and was COLD..!!!

But i think there are still very active ppl in SG. Saw lots of runners, all very pro lor... Got running gears and weights..etc etc..Fit Fit body...envy envy..

When I finallly dragged myself to do it..Die Die Die...i took 1.5 hrs to complete..
HOW...HOWWWWW... my 10KM run..sure die one.

Super peiseh too..i was crazy enough to wear the jersey provided by my com. And yes..i bump into a group of hq staff who was also wearing it...erruughhh...

When to car to get my jacket to change and had a hearty breakfast @ East Coast's Mac. Reach home...clean up..by then was 10 AM already..sigh..i'm really crazy...


-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

No comments: