The moment before writing this , I was browsing a few of my pals' friendster pics & updates. Sigh..the very next thing that struck me was Holiday in Japan!
Lots of my pals have been to Japan already...And was even talking to Cannie about it during lunch....Ahhh..How i wish to go again. Really to re-live those moments once more since I was DOWN with super bad stomach flu.
But i guess..I'm kind of jealous of them, rather than being content with the experience I had. With all the schooling , I really wonder when can I go on a trip once more. I put off my Redang trip earlier...and now all I can do is wait..Wait..WAIT...
I also want to go HongKong, Europe, Australia...etc etc etc. Seeing those pictures only makes me envious of them even more...sobs sobs sobs.. Such a sour grape I am.... Haahaa ^;^
1 comment:
Sayang ,Darling!
Fret not.. study hard now...so that on your next trip, you'll definitely enjoy that well-deserved holiday after all your hard work... ok??
^_^
Post a Comment