2 weeks ago..
Having..emotional ride..
with one end viper, ended my night with horrible conversation left me crying..thinking that i just watched CHIPMucKS..ahh..stupid..then after, still can talk to me like never scream at me at all..
And the other with Pinky..having something against me..Totally ignoring me.
Dont knw what he not happy about..I just want to be with Cilia to keep her company..
yes..greedy got the better of me..He is still angry..n is already 3rd wk of jan since NYDay..
I dont think he will every speak to me..I'm not the lofter that drinks and go..
I will not take away your "beloved"..if thats what you think..And to think you only asked her out. I'm also hurt..I have very long felt so hurt by a friend..
Speaking of his name..will make me burst into tears..
I just fill with sorrow to the brim..can't breathe at all. Even salsa don't work..
-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-
No comments:
Post a Comment