Friday, October 12, 2007

a day in hq

Finally, I spent my 1 day in HQ after 4 years in the company mainly on site.
This 1 day, I was learning to do budget quotation...so difficult.

Lucky Toon is now in HQ, got temporary companionship till she left for meeting.
Since she was around, lunch felt so easy.

Not forgetting Kian Hwee was also there. Towards him, I felt a little awkward but yet familiar. MSN does makes conversation so much easier without the human touch. Was seated back facing him reading the requirement specification.

He did not lunch with us, yet we did bump at the hawker center. The most unexpected move he made, was quietly sitting next to me with his coffee, while I was concentrating on my food and Toon. That gave both Toon and me a shock. I nearly choked since he also started talking.

Not long, we were just chatting away, still awkward but totally unnoticeable but others. He once again, asked if I was interested in chocolates, getting from 7/11. I gave acknowledgment and left for office. When he was back, he left the chocolates on my desk and went back to work.

I deduced he is just a person of few words only yet quite interactive after-all he is a young man with tonnes of work to do. Lazy also can be the main reason why he don't talk much and prefers to listen more. Plus only wishes to interact if already known parties.

Still a whole day there, I felt empty and lonely. Cos everyone is busy and I was struggle to understand what I was reading. At least the day ended with Dennis offering to give me a lift home so that I could have dinner with my mum.


-= A liTTle Crazy worLd =-

No comments: